Does Your Child Need Assistance?

We’re here to help you find the solutions you’re looking for. If you have a general inquiry about the services offered by Infant Toddler Services of Johnson County, please fill out the form below. To request assistance for your child, please click on the ‘Request Assistance’ button below to get started.

MOVING/PHONE UPDATE:  Phones are up and running in our new office suite! Thank you for your patience!  

  • 913.432.2900
  • 913.432.2901
  • info@c29.019.myftpupload.com
  • 6405 Metcalf, Suite 120, Overland Park, KS 66202

Contact Us

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Your Message